Saturday, December 5, 2009

Scarf-it!

Last week, I practiced my sewing skills by making Garbanzo some scarfs to wear. For Halloween I had made a scarf with skeletons on it, and for Thanksgiving one with turkeys. So I spent last Saturday morning sewing a Christmas scarf and two general use scarfs! They looks so cute on Garbanzo! Check it out:


Fashion Show:


"Blue Steel"

My friend Mabel makes clothes for her shih tzu, and has a fashion show posted here that makes me laugh so hard!

Hey, I can make these scarfs in different sizes...small, medium, or large if you want one email me. I charge $6 for small, $7 for medium, and $8 for large :)

3 comments:

Mabel said...

haha hahah it's so funny how garb has his back legs spread out!!! so cute......hey someday when we are free, we should get together and saw for our babies!! I love the idea of the bandanas!
(ps. thanks for the link)

Kjerry said...

Let's do it Mabel! My sewing machine has a traveling case, so I can come to you if you want! When are you free? Are you going to Bolivia anytime soon?

Mabel said...

nop :( im sad for that! long story, but im staying here! and im free now (i mean from school, i still have practicum)