Monday, November 30, 2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

'Tis that time of year my friends! December is tomorrow, and you know what that means! The countdown is ON! 25 days 'til Christmas, and 19 days 'til I leave for Utah :) Woot Woot!

As is the tradition chez McCombs, the tree goes up on the Monday after Thanksgiving...I was so excited, I put ours up yesterday. I thought maybe Garbanzo would be scared or fascinated by the tree, but he doesn't even seem to notice it.

You know what I'm most excited for this holiday season? SNOW! You heard me, SNOW! I hate snow, but I have a feeling Garbanzo is going to LOVE it! I can just see him now, digging, jumping, rolling in and kicking up snow! He's never going to want to leave Utah and her snow.

Bird instead of star...so much cuter than a star :)
Fiber Optic tree :)
Garbanzo and his best-lovebug Abbie posing in front of the tree. All smiles :D

Have a holly-jolly Christmas y'all! I hope you all bust out your Christmas music, movies, and sweaters this month! I know I will be.

7 comments:

grourk said...

The iPhone camera needs a flash...

Kjerry said...

agreed!

Kristen said...

Looks good! I too love Christmas and already have up my tree. :) So, we need to get together again this Holiday season????

Kjerry said...

We absolutely do Kristen! And I must meet Sophie Grace :) I'll send out a message to you and Jenna with some possible dates :)

Corinne said...

You'll be in Utah for Christmas? So will we!!! I hope you're planning to spend some time in the northern region and we can get together! We'll be there starting the 19nth through new years, let me know what your schedule is like.

Melissa said...

I love your ornaments! did you make them?

Kjerry said...

Hey missy, the ornament is from our favorite, Anthropologie, but it is a couple years old. I think I could make it though, and I'm sure Mabel could if she gave it a go!