Thursday, November 12, 2009

Passing on the CUTE

My blog was recently deemed "Super Cute" the other day by my bestest friend Missy :) on her Lovely Little Life Blog. Receiving this award put a big cheesy smile on my face :D What a great friend, right!?! Well she is. And now I get to pass on this swell award to 5 more cute blogs, whom I hope can pass it on to 5 more cute blogs, so that the cute just keeps on giving!



I officially award
Melanie at pPod's Kitchen
Emily at Emily's Blog
and

These blogs are not only very cute, but they are thoughtful and well-written :) Enjoy some good reads everyone and please remember to Pass on the CUTE!!!


My super cheesy smile :D


2 comments:

Melissa said...

you deserved it love!! =) have a splendid weekend!!

Three of Birds said...

Thanks so much! I would pass on the cute but I'm pretty sure only like 4 people read my blog and one of them is you ;)