Saturday, January 16, 2010

Playing catch-up STILL

I still have so much to blog about from our trip to Utah, and I'm getting so far behind! So I think I'll give you a little recap of a few more happenings. :)

So my lovely friend Maiko who lives out here in CA, near to me, was also in Utah at the same time Greg and I were! Her boyfriend (Nick) went to high school/College with me and Greg, so they were home visiting his family for the holidays. So we met up, and I had to get a picture of us proving that we are not only super good friends in Cali, but in Utah too!

Us in front of a really dirty Utah street sign.

So we met up with Maiko and Nick, and a few other friends like Nam and Danchi (more of Greg's college friends) and went to AHH Sushi where Greg and Nam like to consult the Oracle about major life decisions (you should ask Greg about that sometime).

Nick and Maiko at Ahh Sushi


John, Greg, and Nam at Ahh Sushi

Later that same evening Nick, Nam, and Greg threw the party of all parties! It was a) the most creative party I've ever been to, and b) a blast! The party was a forum for a bunch of friends to perform their guitar/piano/singing skills followed by games and fun! We had a really great venue, speakers, microphone, great food, and people! I wish I had some video of the event because it was A-mazing!

The Groupies :D





duo self portrait of the sexiest ladies at the party ;)

No comments: