Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Garbanzo, Snow, and Cabin

Heaven on Earth

Play time! The snow is taller than Garbanzo (up to my waist)!

Sexy Mountain Man!!

Out for a hike

Turning the snow yellow, hehe!

I had a feeling Garbanzo was going to love the snow when we got to Utah. At first, he just wanted to smell it, that led to licking it, then chomping it, then full on romping in the snow! Actually, I think he turned into a snowbunny. To get through all the deep snow he would place his front legs out in front of him and swing his back legs forward just like a bunny rabbit.

He had so much fun in the snow and got to spend most of his time off his leash while in Utah...it is for sure taking some adjustment getting use to needing a leash all the time back here in Cali.... for both of us!

I think Garbanzo loves the Nelson cabin more than Greg and me (that's pretty hard to accomplish, we LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEE the cabin). He spent his mornings in the snow and the rest of his time sleeping on the couch with the fire keeping him cozy-toasty. I'm starting to get jealous of Garbanzo, he has such a charmed life!



Check out how cute Garbanzo is in the snow.... by the way, it's official I'm obsessed with my pooch :D

1 comment:

mandi said...

how cute!! garby looks like he is having so much fun!! :)