Saturday, January 16, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Greg was gone all day (and evening), so I had a girls day! It was much needed, and much fun! Let me tell you about it!

My darling friend Alaina came over for the afternoon and we had a yoga day. Started with a little meditation, did a couple yoga routines (hard work, but felt so good), followed by a tea party! I totally want to do this again, I feel so rejuvenated! Thanks for coming doll :D

healthy snacks and tea
Alaina in her yoga gear :)


Then I went to dinner with my 'Stanford girls'! followed by my favorite movie (Move Over Darling, made in 1963), a little wine, and GIRL TALK! WOOO! Totally fun.

Damn, I have a great life and great friends!

Surabhi, Melanie, Emily, Me

2 comments:

Alaina MV said...

I had a great time! :-)

Three of Birds said...

Thanks for having us over Kjersti! It was fun, we need to do it more often :)