Monday, January 18, 2010

How cute are my parents?!

So you know how you can get "post-it" notes on your computer (paperless post-it notes)? Well, yesterday I found out that my dad leaves my mom love notes on their computer's "post-it notes." I think that's sweet. It got me in the mood for Valentine's Day :) Every time I talk to my mom (which is weekly), she always tells me that she is in love with my dad, and loves him more and more the older they get. That makes me happy. <3

This is not their post-it note, I just thought it added a nice touch to this blog post :D

Tell someone you love them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That IS super cute. My parents are English and way less demonstrative, but once my mom said, most men get their wives something for valentine's day to make up for the rest of the year. Your dad is good to me everyday. :-)