Thursday, August 20, 2009

ModCloth

I discovered ModCloth this morning! It is an online store with vintage-like clothes! I want EVERYTHING they have! I just want to wear ALL the dresses ALL the time! AHHHH, I'm going crazy inside---I LOVE these clothes! Check them out http://modcloth.com/!!!

These are some of my favorites:



"Applause Is Welcome Dress"


"Picnic In Paris Dress"


"Samantha Dress"


"Zen Garden Two Piece" --I think this swim suit would really look good on my curves--ooh-la-la :)

5 comments:

Three of Birds said...

I love modcloth! Wow, their website has changed since last time I visited it.

Aire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aire said...

Hi Kjerry,
I'm so glad you discovered us! Thanks for featuring our dresses on your blog, we appreciate the support.
Happy shopping!
<3 Aire
ModCloth.com

Kristen said...

Oh this is totally my style! It reminds me so much of Anthropologie! Thank you!

Elizabeth said...

I love that purple dress!!! I want to buy everything as well!!! :)