Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Three Years and Counting

Yep, it's been three years since Greg and I tied the knot! I've been loving every second of it! I love you Greggy! I feel so lucky to be married to Greg, he really is the love and light of my life.

This years KJ & G Volume 6

1. Down the Mountain, Robinella
2. Lucky, Jason Mraz
3. She's Always A Woman, Billy Joel
4. I Will Possess Your Heart, Death Cab For Cutie
5. Imagine, Avril Lavigne
6. When You Were Young, The Killers
7. The Greatest, Cat Power
8. They, Jem
9. The Forgotten People, Thievery Corporation
10. Lucky, Kat Edmonson
11. This Is Us, Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris
12. LDN, Lily Allen
13. A Sorta Fairytale, Tori Amos
14. Downpressor Man, Sinead O'Connor
15. Hotel California, Eagles
16. Nobody Knows Me Like My Baby, Lyle Lovett

Us Dancing to Nobody Knows Me Like My Baby by Lyle Lovett

2 comments:

Jared and Katie said...

Aww.. That's cute! Do you wear your wedding dress every anniversary? I remember listening to that song with you when we came down to visit!

Kjerry said...

Silly Katie, that wasn't us on our anniversary, that picture is us at our wedding reception, dancing to our first dance as a married couple :) I hope your wedding is everything you hope for this week :)