Saturday, April 4, 2009

Push-UP


I have the weakest arms of anyone you know. Seriously, I do. However, I'm getting stronger all the time. For my New Year's Resolution I decided to do push-ups everyday. I could hardly even do one at the beginning of January. So Greg suggested I do a set of five, then do some lunges, then five more push-ups. Every month I add one more push-up to each set. It has been such a rewarding goal. I can actually do push-ups now---real ones! Not modified ones. I don't fall flat on my face in my effort to push back up even! Each month when I increase each set I can totally feel myself getting stronger. I LOVE it! Since it is the beginning of April I'm up to 8 push-ups per set! The best part is that my chest looks great ;) just ask Greg...hehe.

3 comments:

Jared and Katie said...

I am really impressed! The other day at clinicals these ladies were talking about the ipod nike plus and they were like I don't want to run in nikes though. So I told them about your pouch! They were excited! Are you gonna sell them on ebay still?

Kristen said...

Yay for push ups! I haven't done a push up for forever! I will have to start the same goal after Baby comes. I will need to kick my own butt in so many areas....not just my flubby arms! ;) Good job!

Kjerry said...

Hey Katie, if your friends really want one have them email me and i'll make some for them. kjlovesgr@gmail.com