Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have the very best friends :)

I want to thank all my friends that made my birthday so special this past week :) Especially Melissa and Mabel who threw me such a great party on Friday, made me a decadent and delectable cake, and took me to lunch on my birthday. I've made the most amazing friends since I moved to California, I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many loving people. Thank you everyone that came to the party! I'm not the only person that enjoyed the party, and I know that because Melanie already blogged about it!

Melissa and Mabel recently opened up their own pre-order bakery, so you know that the cake they made was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. You should check out Sugar Therapy, and spread the word that they are in business and they are GOOD!

Here are some pictures from the party:

Cinnamon the flower
Burger the bee
Garbanzo in a massive amount of toilet paper :)
SCU girls: Mabel, Melissa, Alaina, Annie, and Me
My homies: Emily, Me, Surabhi, Michelle, and Melanie
I like this picture of me and Surabhi :)
The Newly-Weds won the mummy game

Ziga, My husband the gorilla, and Paul

Cute couples

The cake
Another View...all flowers hand-made by Mabel

2 comments:

Surabhi said...

We had the most amazing time at your party Kjersti :). The pictures are great.

Mabel said...

i'm glad you had fun, we had so much fun organizing it too! It looks like your bday extended to the weekend too, nice!