Friday, February 12, 2010

Calling All Bloggers

Dear fellow bloggers,

I have a question. I want to know what gives your life meaning?

I recently read Man's Search For Meaning by Victor Frankl, so this particular topic has been on my mind. As an Existentialist at heart I believe it's what people designate as being meaningful that makes life worthwhile.

Since Christmas my google reader went from showing I had 100 readers weekly to 0 readers weekly, so I hope I get at least a couple responses!


I look forward to learning something meaningful about YOU!

xoxo,
KjerstiMersti


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Love, Family, The Gospel, history, and books!!!

Michelle said...

That's such a great book...

It's difficult to put into words what gives my life meaning. I get a lot out of the days that I'm able to help someone or inspire someone. I also get a lot out of my experiences with family & friends and learning/experiencing new things.

:) Happy Valentine's Day.

Jared and Katie said...

0 readers? I read your blog religiously! My whole life gives it meaning! I love everything about it! My husband, my job, our families, my friends, etc. etc. I want to come to San Fran for our anniversary this year but we put on offer on a house yesterday so if we get it we'll probably be careful with our money! We'll come visit one day though! I miss your face!