Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Night of Mayhem

Tonight Greg and I went to dinner with Surabhi, Ziga, and Mick at Koh Samui & the Monkey in the city. It was yummy, and the company was wonderful. You could say it was a night filled with good conversation, yummy food, and cheer, but then we went home-- dun-dun-DUN!!!

When we got home Garbanzo was not where we had left him (fenced into the kitchen), but the fence structure was still firmly in place, he must have jumped onto his crate and over the fence. That is all I can figure. Our shoe closet by the front door, which was closed when I left, was open. Shoes were spread out everywhere. And what was Garbanzo doing? He was peeing on them. That's right, he peed on my new Simples (see today's previous post)! Argh. Bad Dog, BAD! The good news is that he didn't chew any of the shoes he pulled out. He only spread them out around the room, and peed on a few of them. Oh the joys of having a puppy.

I still love him even though he peed on my new shoes. :)

No comments: