Friday, June 5, 2009

Milly-Billy

My sister Amelia came to town recently :) We had sooooooo much fun, however, I think she might have been disgusted with how obsessed Greg and I are with Garbanzo! I thought I'd document our time together with some pictures and stuff.

Day 1:
Amelia meets Garbanzo!

Day 2:
We spent the day at Half Moon Bay

We bundled up, it was so cold!


Day 3: We walked to the Farmer's Market near my house then came home and made our first ever home made strawberry pie!


Then we went to China Town, followed by Pier 39



We thought this Truck crammed full of boxes was an interesting sight!

Amelia, The Pier, and the Sea Lions

S.F. Tour :)

Giant Cruise Ship

I love me some Greg!

We went back to San Mateo and ate the yummiest burgers at Jack's Prime Burgers on El Camino Real....I highly recommend this place! Then we went home and ate our pie! Yum!

Day 3: Next we headed off to the Marin Headlands. We hiked with Garbanzo for 3 1/2 hours, and he walked the whole way! He loved being with the whole bunch of us and didn't want to miss a second of it! I think Amelia had fun too ;)






After the hike we went to Sausalito for dinner. We met the owner of a restaurant that was talking all politics with Greg and watching Fox News. He seemed a little misguided in his views ;), but he let us bring Garbanzo into the restaurant.

After dinner we headed over to the Golden Gate Bridge. We were on the side with the army barracks. We hung out there until it was dark enough to see the city light on the other side of the bridge.




Day 4: Greg headed back to work and Amelia and I headed to Palo Alto :) We spent the day shopping at the Stanford Shopping Center, touring downtown PA, and eating Sprinkles Cupcakes, YUM! I recommend the Red Velvet cupcakes.

Amelia bought some super cute outfits, and I wish I had some pictures of how she looked in them. Then I took her to the airport, and I was so sad to see her leave. We all were.

Come. Back. Amelia!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

your pie looks heavenly :)