Sunday, May 18, 2008

Moving

Many people that have known me for a long time know that I move A LOT. I moved last weekend to a new apartment after having lived in my last apartment for one year. Since the year 2000 (8 years) I've moved 18 times.

Moving is so refreshing, it is like a deep internal cleanse. I always feel so hopeful when I move, like everything I've ever wanted to do I can finally do because I've moved somewhere new.

Despite having moved so much my favorite place I ever lived was the house I grew up in in Salt Lake City, Utah. I lived there for the majority of the first 14 years of my life, and it is where my mom grew up. My grandparents were the original owners of this house. In the back there is a big weeping willow tree with a tire swing. Someday I want to buy it back so we can keep it in the family.


No comments: