Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cherry Merry Muffin

Have you ever wondered why my blog is named Kjersti Mersti Muffin? Probably not, I'm sure, but if you were alive in the 80's you might remember a little doll named Cherry Merry Muffin and all her muffin pals. Thanks to my bestest friend Jenna's mom, (way back in 1989) Cherry Merry's theme song was turned into the Kjersti Mersti theme song. April (Jenna'a mom) would always sing it whenever she saw me: "Kjersti Mersti Muffin, she looks sweet, she cooks sweet, and smells sweet too...Kjersti Mersti Muffin!" Now that I've grown into a well-adjusted narcissist, I sing this song all the time ;) and YOU should too! hehe!

Enjoy the real Cherry Merry advertisement, maybe it will remind you of your own childhood :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Why do I love the 80's so much? That is so cute! Great story behind your name!