Thursday, November 20, 2008

Abbie

This week we are dogsitting our friends' puppy Abbie. She is so adorable. The most well trained puppy I've ever seen. She reminds me of my brother's old dog Zeus, and she reminds Greg of his old dog Tiffany. We've fallen in love with the sweet thing. The best part of having Abbie around is watching Greg play with her. He seems like he has so much fun, and Abbie does too. I think it is so amazing how much happiness a dog can bring to a home, especially when they are as well behaved as cute, little Abbie. She's still pretty young but she knows a lot of commands, and she's really obedient. We've spent the evening trying to teach her to play dead. She doesn't quite have it, but I think she'll get it soon. Well, here are pictures of the cuteness I'm witnessing:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toro is offended that he didn't get a blog entry when you guys watched him ;)

Melissa said...

how cute! abby is a sweetheart :)